Allunga has an established track record of successful transactions over the past 25 years, as a team we have completed over 300 transactions for public and private companies:
A successful track record.
- We specialise in transactions valued in the $20m–200m+ range
- M&A (buy side & sell side), equity and debt raising capabilities
- Broad sector expertise including Technology, Retail, Media, Telecommunications, Professional and Financial Services and General Industrials.
A deep network.
Allunga has a deep network of industry and investor contacts:
- Corporate acquirers and investors
- Private equity, Venture capital, Family offices and HNW (angel) investors
- Equity Capital Markets and Stockbrokers
- Tier 1 & 2 banks and alternative debt providers
- International reach through an extensive network of partner M&A advisory firms.
Allunga’s experience consists of a strong blend of Tier 1 investment banking & boutique experience:
- Our dedicated team of 10 investment bankers has decades of experience working for leading firms like Credit Suisse, Macquarie, UBS, Investec, Gilbert + Tobin, KPMG, BNP Paribas, and more…
- Allunga holds a current Australian Financial Services License.